Application development is not writing code, testing and delivering the project. CodeFire Technologies understands that real success of software development lies in understanding the business requirement and recommending a right solution with a fine blend of technology. CodeFire Technologies software development methodology incorporates several years of experience on Enterprise level systems.
• Business Objective definition.
• Product objective
• Stakeholder viewpoint
• Onsite requirement gathering and offshore knowledge transition.
• Assemble Project Team.
• Knowledge Transition.
• Define project execution strategies and communication channel
• Offshore process customization
• Offshore project Execution
• User, functional and system requirements documentation
• Top level architecture, technical approach, and system design
• Detailed Design involving system decomposition into components
• Coding, unit test planning, and unit test
• Generation of test data for unit testing and system testing
• System integration and testing
• Implementation, delivery and cut-over
The goal of these phases is to understand the customer requirements, business practice, company standards, the specific IT system environment as well as the approach that will be followed.